August 6, 2010
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Times of loss and grief are difficult. What we have for you in these videos, eGuides and interviews are tips and recommendations on what you can say and do to ease the tension and pain of these times.
The resources here will help you and/or your loved ones:
- Deal with loss and grief
- Cope with fear, denial, anger etc.
- Support your loved ones
- Say things that help
- Avoid things that make it worse
- And more…
You can immediately access the FREE 4-Part Mini Email Course “Getting Through Loss & Grief.” The first segment “When a Loved One Has Dementia,” will be delivered to your email today. This mini-course covers a variety of topics, but each is designed to help you Get Through Loss and Grief. Each of the other 3 will arrive every other day this week.
Even though each topic is diverse, elements in each each of them will help you deal with your own situation of loss and grief. The segments include:
- 3 things you can do for a loved one who has dementia
- 3 tips for getting through the first year after the death of a loved one
- 3 things to say to help a child understand death and dying
- 3 ways to deal with the loss of a family pet.
Just add your name and the email you want the info sent to below.